PDF

Lule of Raw -2


by J. Mykell Collinz


"The cops are just doing what they're being paid to do."

 

"Don't give me that. They've been totally acculturated, most of them, through training and peer pressure, just like in the military."

 

"So?"

 

"Long before the homeland security agency took control, the federal emergency management agency, FEMA, was funded by congress to implement plans for containing civil unrest."

 

"So?"

 

"That means the ruling class has been planning for years to build camps to contain all the people they are planning to arrest, people protesting their political and economic policies."

 

"And if I have to pick sides, I'm siding with the one percent. There's a seamless connection in the chain of command from the White House to the justice department, the Pentagon, homeland security, and local law enforcement. Plus, they have private contractors doing corporate security. They'll come out on top."

 

"On top of you, yes. How can you possibly side with the one percent? You're unemployed. Unemployable, even."

 

"I'm not saying I'm happy about it. That's just the way it is."

 

"Here they come, dressed in riot gear, swinging billy clubs, spraying toxic chemicals."

 

"I'm outta here."

 

"No, you can't leave. Give me your hand. Let's stand together."

Endcap