PDF

Pitspits


by J. Mykell Collinz


"Any way you look at it, bundling subprime loans into triple-A rated investments is a perpetrated fraud."

 

"You know it, I know it, and they know it. What does that tell you?"

 

"Congress is busy dividing the nation's spoils among the rich and powerful while few jobs are being created at income levels capable of supporting a working class family. The working class is characterized as coarse, lazy, and vulgar, deserving of their plight."

 

"Don't forget the supreme court. They declared money is speech and corporations are people. The first amendment now guarantees that multinational corporations can influence and possibly control elections in the United States. Otherwise, their right to freedom of speech would be violated."

 

"That's the end of the American dream. It's over."

 

"You know why they call it a dream, don't you?"

 

"You need to be asleep to believe it."

 

"That's from George Carlin's last standup routine, where he tells the audience to cut through the bullshit and enjoy the carnival."

 

"What else can you do?"

 

"Get a job?"

 

"Where, in China?"

 

"Not unless you speak Mandarin and over a dozen different dialects, some of which are mutually unintelligible."

 

"Maybe India, South Korea or Japan? Mexico, Panama, or Brazil?"

 

"You'll need to speak the language where ever you go."

 

"How come they didn't teach us this in school?"

 

"They tried. You weren't listening."

Endcap