Discussion → Garage sale... everything must go

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Mar 22, 01:43pm

My old post... The man who killed Molly Bloom ...is now up for grabs should anyone want it, as was suggested in the group description. It's never appeared anywhere but Fictionaut and, to my recollection, was never submitted to any literary magazine.

As long as I'm at it, all of my posted stuff is available, except for those which are labeled as published in the excerpts.

If you offer to publish, I will remove the posting from Fictionaut.

If you're interested, you can message me here or leave a note on my wall.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Mar 23, 01:09pm

Seriously... we're moving and we'd like to get rid of these, find a new home for them... so if you have a magazine, ezine, whatever... and need some filler, let me know.

I'll be moving my little side show to Facebook soon, so this offer is good for a limited time only.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Mar 23, 05:07pm

The man who killed Molly Bloom has just been taken, but there's many more. I'm posting and offering The Color of Mangoes which is rather my personal favorite of all that I've posted here. It's never been published, though Marcus did record a reading by him and it was reviewed from Fictionaut at The Things They Read web site:

https://thethingstheyread.wordpress.com/2010/11/14/sundays-fictionaut-fiction-nugget-the-color-of-mangoes/

Like I said, the whole Fictionaut collection of mine is up for grabs to anyone who wishes to publish it. Just let me know.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Mar 27, 02:43pm

Closing down now... thanks and adios!

• Frankie Saxx
    Mar 29, 07:16pm

Haha. I think you drank too much Scotch and missed the door to "ORIGINAL, UNPUBLISHED, AVAILABLE", James. This one's for listing the publications that will consider submissions of work that's been posted here. XD

• Frankie Saxx
    Mar 29, 07:19pm

(Did you get a taker? From here? Or did you just pack it back into its box in the garage?)

• Frankie Saxx
    Mar 29, 07:19pm

(Did you get a taker? From here? Or did you just pack it back into its box in the garage?)

• You must be logged in to reply.